T: 01283 735777
- You can express a preference about which dentist you will see. We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the request is met, but this may not always be possible (for example if you need to be seen urgently and that dentist is not available). Should you wish to express a preference of practitioner, please state who you would like to be seen by when booking your appointment.
- We would strongly encourage our patients to attend regularly in order to achieve or maintain good oral health. We will undertake a Dental Care assessment during your first appointment in order to ascertain and agree your treatment needs.
- We endeavour to see all patients and our practice has been designed so patients with disabilities can access care.
- If you do have any disability that you think we need to know about, please give us a call before your appointment and we will do our best to put suitable arrangements in place to accommodate your needs.
- Missing an appointment can waste surgery time and resources which are needed for other patients. Our practice policy is that if, on more than two occasions, patients cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice or do not attend an appointment, then we will no longer be able to offer them treatment. We will of course take any special circumstances into account. We might then insist on those particular patients paying a non-refundable deposit when booking an appointment.
- Appointments with our Dental Therapist Laura for Hygiene appointments will require a 50% non-refundable deposit. Should you need to cancel or rearrange the appointment then we require that more than 24-hour notice is given so the time can be offered to another patient. A refund of the deposit will be provided should you decide against the treatment itself and provide sufficient notice.
- Longer appointments with the Dentist (for 45 minutes or longer) will require a non-refundable deposit based on the length of the appointment/treatment to help secure surgery time and encourage attendance. Should you need to cancel or rearrange the appointment then we require that more than 24-hour notice is given so that the time can be offered to another patient. A refund of the deposit will be provided should you decide against the treatment itself and provide sufficient notice.
- Patients who are violent or abusive to practice personnel, to other patients or anyone else on the practice premises will be refused treatment and reported to the appropriate authorities
- Patient confidentiality - We take patient confidentiality extremely seriously at Hilton Dental Care and all personal information is treated in the strictest confidence. Only members of staff have access to patient information. All our patient records are securely stored on our practice database to ensure that any patient information is only accessed as part of your treatment. No information will ever be released to a third party without your express permission or where required by law. We have a strict confidentiality policy. To see a copy of this policy or if you would like further information regarding your rights to view your patient records please ask at reception.